Swelling after extraction of lateral incisor with bone grafting. How long should I wait ?

Hello, could you please help me ? I had two extractions done 6 days ago - both lateral incisors. One seems to be healing nicely - no problems. However, the other one is making me worry. It is really swollen from front and on the back extending to the roof of my mouth (it seems like the only part swollen from the back is where my tooth/root was - starting from the tooth all the way to the roof - like a crack). I had bone grafting done on both. The swelling is a little irritating especially when I bite down. It feels like I have a bad pizza burn . The pain is a 2 or a 3 out of 10. Unfortunately my doc won t be back for few more days and I don t know if I should wait or not or just go see someone else before he gets back. Thank you. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY PHOTO: WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012