Swelling adjacent to bones, in lymphnodes, dry cough, pneumonia treatment based on x-ray. Diagnosed with bone TB. Advise?

Hi Dr., I am 34 years old. I had a severe back pain and doctors diagnoised as bone TB . this happened 14 years back and took treatment for 1 year. During this one year i had regular check up with doctors. After that there is no any other symptoms of back pain. Recenlty when had a CT scan of vertebral region the doctors found some kind of swelling adjacent to the bones earlier affected. I dont have idea whether this swelling is present all these years or just developed? Any suggestions. And one more recenlty i had dry cough for 2 months. Based on chest x ray doc treated for pneumonia. But still the cough did not last. They took a CT scan and found lymphnodes of lung region and lung hilar are swollen. Is there any chance of earlier TB bacteria still alive in body and causing recurrent infections? what could be that swelling near my earlier infected area?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013