Swelling above collar bones, light headedness, nauseous. Have type 2 diabetes, hypertension, menopause. Please advise

I have asked my doctor about this and she states it is due to stress . For about 8 months I have been experiencing swelling above my collar bones (not all the time). When the swelling is present, I feel light headed, a little nauseous, and want to lay down. I am hypertensive, have type 2 diabetes , menopausal and over weight . When this occurs i check both and my numbers are fine. i do not feel like I am under any stress. When the symptoms first occured, i was under tremendous stress. Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012