Sweet and fever, skin ulcer, dry cough, non smoker, rashes on nipple

I have a fever and sweating now for 2 nights like its some flu symptom. i have had some skin ulcers on my back that are starting to clear now and have scabbed. Im eating better now for the last 5 days. I have a dry cough that comes and goes now. I am non smoker. Have a very sore red area just to the right and just under the right nipple that has developed a rash. it feels like an internal cysyt emerging. Sore to touch. the rash is around 3 by 2 inches.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012