Sweaty groin, sore throat, stinging in skin over groin. Maintain hygiene. Suggestion?

For four years I have problems with a sweaty groin . Along with this I also have a sore throat . When I first got this condition I did have a rash so it was treated as jock itch so I tried a lot of different creams that helped but it never went away. I ve been to different dr s one said that it was strep so I tried a course of antibiotics. I seen a dr that said it was neuralgia . What I m wondering is what was missed my groin sweats so when my skin touches it stings but there is no rash and its not red but some days the pain is unbearable. I wash daily and dry the best that I can but it doesn t change. I hope that you have a suggestion for me thank you for your time. Jerry
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012