Sweaty forehead and loss of hair from the front head

Hello my question is what doctor i need for a sweaty forehead. how can i rid of it? and is this the reason why i loss my front hair.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,
The hair you are loosing from the front could be because of your hormones and genes(familial)..this is called androgenetic alopecia...Kindly mention your age and sex so that i can suggest you the possible treatment.
take care,
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
Kindly mention your Gender and Age. You are suffering from Hyperhidrosis and Hair fall. First of all you need to get yourself examined by a Physician to rule out the causes like anxiety, thyroid problem or Glucose control disorders. You can use antiperspirants like 10 to 15% of aluminum chloride hexahydrate over the area where you sweat more. You may develop skin irritation for which your Doctor may prescribe you Steroid creams.
Good Luck.