Sweating, upset stomach. History of passing out. Anything to worry?

Yesterday I went to a 5 course dinner with appetizers with wine. About the 3rd course I felt very strange and started sweating profusely that it was dripping off my face. My stomach felt upset. After about 20 minutes it went away. I am 54 and have no health issues that I am aware of.

When I was in my teens, I passed out once or twice. I chalked it up to hormones. Nothing related since then.

Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
A sudden profuse sweating for 20 minutes during your meals could be a cardiac ischaemia which requires an evaluation by a cardiologist.Ypu should not ignore these symtoms.
Thanks