Sweating profusely, nauseous, temp high, have hashimotos, treating. What could be happening?

I'm sweating profusely everywhere since yesterday evening and all through the night. I'm horribly nauseas, I forced myself to drink an equate. And I took my temp and it says 95*. My apt is at 70* and I'm horribly hot. What's going on. I do have hashimotos but I am treating it and its under control. But I have been on phentermine the last 3 weeks to lose weight. And I have Lyme disease but its was in remission.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013