Sweating profusely, nausea, no headache. Causes and treatment?

I woke up in the middle of the night thinking I was sweating because I felt the top of my head wet but when I went to feel my head it was not wet. It felt like someone poured cool water on my head but it was dry. It felt like it was coming from the inside and it continued all morning and it will happen on and off. I then felt nauscious but my head never did hurt. I was waiting for something more serious to happen.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of LOCALIZED HYPERHIDROSIS may be the cause for your sufferings.

possible causes

-autonomic imbalance
-emotional stress
-eating spicy food
-excess drink of tea,coffee,alcohol

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints

-Usually in such cases I will give treatment for my patients in the following manner

CALCAREA CARB 30 tid/2 weeks then report

consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you