Sweating, pimple, itching near anus. Sometimes oozes blood. Prescribed Absorb powder. Suggestions?

Hi, I am 23 male. Throughout the day i notice sweat between my buttocks and specifically near the anal hole. It results in a pimple and is very itchy. Sometimes the pimple goes away on its own and sometimes bursts some blood out. This is happening repeatedly and a doc suggested to use abzorb powder on the same. If i use abzorb multiple times a day, the problem is fine else it starts again. Is using abzorb multiple times the only solution? P.S. i am overweight and also the affected area is hairy. Thanks in anticipation
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013