Sweating, nausea, headache, low temperature but feel hot. History of pancreatitis. Suggestions?

Hi, I feel hot and sweaty, but when I ve taken my temperature it s been low - last check was 34.5. I ve been feeling nauseous all day and have had a headache I can t shift. I am 27, female, have pancreatitis with complications (50% necrosis ) which was diagnosed September 2011 after a long hospital stay. I don t know whether my current symptoms are related to that, or something separate. I do often have bouts of nausea , but can t separate it. My temperatures have been consistently low for weeks, mostly when I ve been really cold but this is the first time I ve had a low temp when I feel very hot! Hope you can advise me!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013