Sweating, nausea and hot flashes after taking lucrin depot. Had laparoscopic endometriotic cyst surgery and histoscopy. How can I minimize the effects?

hello sir/madam, My name is mrs divya kandwal my age is 26 i want to know that last few months back my laparoscopic endometriotic cyst surgery and histoscopy operated successfuly done by dr urvashi jha(fortis vasant kunj), Now I have to take lucrin depot 3.75 mg injection every month 28 days which is causing so much sweting and hot feeling with some time vomating sensation and also so much weekness. plz suggest me what i can do to minimize the effect of this injection and also suggest me what should be the ideal pregnacy plan in my case thanx divya
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012