Sweating, itchiness, dry skin near private parts. Using dettol, dusting powder. Treatment?

Hi, At first my private part started by being sweaty maybe like 30mins after bath. so i have been using dusting powder to prevent the sweatiness, but now I seem to notice itchiness from both side spreading. i started using detol to control the itchiness, and at time use salt (not frequently) on the area when I m having a bath. Now some area at both side looks to be drying, while it still spreads, and the base of my genital also itch. I need to know what cream can be recommended to get clear symptom and clear my skin to its original.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Hi, Thanks for query,
It seems that you might be having tinea infection on the part.
Avoid applying dettol.
Apply antifungal lotion or cream like Micoderm,Multifungin.
For itching you may take antihistamine tablet as and when required.
Keep that part airy and healthy.
Ok and bye.