Sweating in scrotum, testicle pain, flaccid penis, prostatis. Taken amytriptalene. Cystoscopy done. Nerve problem?

Hi I have an ongoing problem I have had for many years but will not go away. My scrotum is always sticky and sweaty and cold and my testicles ache. My penis is hard flaccid most of the time and also cold and sweaty. I have seen 3 urologists without any success. i have been diagnosed with prostatitis and I am currently taking 30 mg a day of amytriptalene which takes away the worst of the pain but not completely. I have had a cystoscopy and my prostate appeared healthy and ultrasound which didn t show anything. I have taken an antibiotic before which I can t spell but I will try Narfloxacin which I felt did give me some relief but I have only taken it for 6 weeks but the doctors have been reluctant for me to keep taking it. I have done some research I wondered whether it could be a nerve problem. I just wondered if you had any ideas. I would appreciate some advice. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  205 Awaiting Answer