Sweating in night, tested with low BP. Taking Amlovas. Is it the side effect of the tab?

Hi Dr Mintz. I m Debasis from Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India. Last night my mother had slept. Around 2am i observed, she is sweting and that moment i measured her bp . BP was 72/64. Same moment i gave salt & sugar with water. After few moments i i measured BP continuesly, but now her bp is 140/84. Earlier she was taking espin 80, but as per doctor s advice yesterday she has taken AMLOVAS. Then during night this incident happen. Could you please suggest me, is it the medicine side effect or any other?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012