Sweating, cold sensation in toes, nose, occurs during the evening. Taking antibiotics. Due to menopause?

I have medications that cause sweating. But, if I m sweating or not - my nose and toes are very cold . I ve put several layers of blankets on my feet , but they still feel cold. My nose feels clammy, and I can never get it warm. I try to cover it, but that isn t easy if I m walking around the house or whatever. These issues are usually in the evening only. Also, I am 46 so it could be menopause . I don t care what it is, I just want to get some help with a freezing nose and freezing toes. Thank you!!
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer