Sweating between legs with an odor. Smelly and feel moist. How to prevent body odor?

I have a problem... Since the change in weather I have been sweating between my legs with an odor. I am not over weight but towards the end of the day I start to smell and feel really moist. It feels like an all of a sudden situation and I don t feel it coming on... I want to prevent the odor and I do not know how I was already treated for bv
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry too much. The sweating between legs are very common and odor is also pretty common. Hygiene and cleanliness plays an important role in those areas.

Obesity is just one cause of body odor. There are so many other causes. Keep yourself clean and dry. Use some moisturizing mild soap to keep the area clean. Taking bath with warm water (boiled with a bunch of neem leaves in it) could give you good result.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.