Sweating around neck. Is it due to allergy, or climate change, or HIV, or diabetes?

I moved to Georgia from Florida about 3 years ago. I ve noticed that every since I ve been here when I lay down I sweat around my neck heavily. Not only am I sweating but I can feel the heat on my neck almost like there is a heating pad on my neck. It doesn t matter if it s day or night whenever I lay down I sweat. Standing up or sitting up isn t a problem. I ve been reading up on night sweats and of course the most common is HIV . I was tested for HIV about 2 years ago and it was negative. Since then I ve only had unprotected sex about 3-4 times at the most. I am wondering if this is hiv or some other kind of infection. I also read that diabetes can cause you to sweat. Well, that runs in my family and I am obese. I probably weight about 400 pounds. This is an issue that I am currently working on. Could this be due to a climate change. allergies, std I just hope and pray it isn t HIV. I also notice when I don t eat I get very dizzy and as soon and I eat something my strength regains.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012