Sweating and cheeks become red when eating fruits or vegetables. Reason?

Hi , I don't know how to explain this but I'll try. It's not a bad thing, I'm just curious why every time a eat a fruit or vegetable my cheeks start to sweat and get red. And I know it's not a allergy because it happens with every fruit or vegetable it's just some fruits more than others. Like if I eat an apple or broccoli it happens instantly, but for like bananas or strawberry I need to eat like two or three for it to happen.. I don't itch or anything like it doesn't bother me, I actually feel really good after. It also happens with some nuts too.. It's happened to me every since I was a kid I just never knew why?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Hi, it is a strange plesant surprise, probably it is your body reaction of the vitamins or enzymes in the fruits or vegetables.Or it may be endocrine reaction to the things.
As far as my knowledge is concerned it is strange, but not dangerous to the health. Enjoy it. If you have any problem then you can consult your doctor. Thank you.