Sweating after waking up. ECG showed right bundle block. Worried

i am 41 years old... Non Hypertensive, marginally diabetic, Cholesterol in control with 10 mg atrovastatin. drinks alcohol regularly and smoking around 7-8 fags a day.... Highly Health obsessive.... in healthy condition and alwyas take measures for a small deviation or ill feelings... Yesterday I had some drinks in afternoon and a late lunch at around 4 PM... took a nap of around 2 hours... wake up and was sweating in face... no chest pain ... no strangulation... no breathlessness... no pain radiating in arms.... however, went to the next hospital and done an ECG .... though ECG printed conclusion was normal... however, physician told that there is some abnormalitiy called Right Bundle Block... I am a bit worried and would like to know the implication and precautions... Please help... Sometime back (around 3 months) I did TMT and ECHO which came normal...
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012