Sweat a lot, nausea and migraines. High BP and diabetes. What is wrong?

I am very well into the medical field, and I can not pin point what is happening with me lately, I have sweats around 2-3 am every night even though I run my A.C and the rest of the fam is cold , I am in my early thirties, feel very full and nausea through the day, migranes that are arriving every night around 3-5 pm and stay until I go to sleep, I am not pregnant, I do not take any medications except nuva ring that I have taken for several years. I also get severe pain lately that runs down my hips and legs, that might be from a slipped bulged disk that I ve had for several years and have mastered that pain naturally over the years. I have had dizzy spells and almost fainted 3 times in the last 2 days. I am not anemic, nor do I have high Blood pressure or Diabetes or low blood sugars, so what else can be causing these everyday horrible feelings that I m experiancing?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012