Swear direaa, tired, low stamina, blurred vision and migrane, taken Providac and stelbid, want to take thryptomer and Naxdom

I am 32 yrs female and I had swear direaa for 2-3 years in a gap of three to four months. This year the situation was bad and we consulted a GI specialist. He has given me Providac capsules, stelbid 10 mg for four months and I am feeling better.Are there any side effects of these medicine as I feel tired very fast and my stemina has gone down? I also feel blurred vision . I have migrane hence my nurologist has advised me thryptomer 10 mg and Naxdom 500.Pls advise.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012