Swallowing problem, taking paracetamol, tonsils taken out, treatment for asthma, gastritis. Reason?

Hi, I ve been having problems swallowing for the past 5 years, it becomes worse when i wake up so i have to take paracetamol every morning to feel better, if i drink or eat its fine but it s hard to swallow my saliva . My tonsils has been taken out when i was 8 and i ve been diagnosed with asthma and gastritis 4 years ago, i ve been giving a 5 months treatment for my asthma but i don t think it s totally gone. What could this swallowing problem be?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012