Swallowing pill, went into sinus cavity accidentally. Should I go to doctor?

I take adderall xr. This morning I had a problem swallowing the pill , and it accidentally went into my sinus cavity. I did not realize it, though a few minutes later I felt some pain. I blew my nose a few times and eventually the pill, now mostly dissolved, and the little white balls the fill the capsule came out. I blew repeatedly, trying to get them all out. I felt much better, and have not noticed any problems, but am now wondering if I should have gone, or should go, to the hospital?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012