Swallowing difficulty, throat pain, body pain, adult acne, hair loss, weight gain. Thyroid symptoms?

I am wondering if I should go in to check into a possible issue with my thyroid.. First thing that gives sign is difficulty swallowing , pain in throat, difficulty concentrating, memory issues, a lot of body aches, adult acne , hair loss , intolerance to cold, reoccurring infections, pain in the ears occasionally, dizziness, sometimes difficulty breathing, and i have had some weight gain as well. There also seams to be a lump under my adams apple. The lump is somewhat baseball size, extends approx an inch-inch 1/2 on each side of adams apple. Other issue is that I don t have income or insurance so I don t know exactly what to do about this issue as the E.R. won t help me and from what I ve researched it sounds like I may have a serious thyroid issue or maybe even cancer. I appreciate any info you can provide to assist or guide what i should do. Thank you so very much! My age is 28, I am male. Some of these symptoms have been ongoing for years. Again any info or suggestions helpful and would be helpful to respond to my email at YYYY@YYYY ... Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013