Swallowing difficulty, have esophageal spasms, regurgitating thick black mucus. Normal gatroscopy, video flouroscopy, barium swallow. Curable?

Hi I have been having problems with swallowing for the last 2 years. I have had acid reflux for the last 25 years but recently have been having bad esophageal spasms & regurrgitating thick clear mucus . I have had antacids & PPIs but nothing seems to help. I have had Gatroscopys, Video flouroscopy & Barium Swallow which all came back normal. This is beginning to get me down. I know that i m not alone in this matter but is there any cure? Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012