Swallowing difficulties. Given steroids. Congested throat with sputum, dysphagia. Advice?

Hi, last month I was taking a legal high and had developed some swallowing difficulties and was admitted to ENTER department where they gave me steroids and it has improved. It took 8 days post discharge for me to be able to finish a meal. The issue is its been 1 and a half months, I feel my throat is congested with sputum and find eating meals tiring. There is minimal dysphagia . What should I do. I have not touched the legal high since my admission and only smoke normal cigarettes. Many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012