Swallowed water, throat numbness, pain, tingling mouth, face. Treatment?

Yesterday I was showering and I swallowed while washing my hair my throat felt numb the more I would swallow; it felt like my throat was closing up; then when I tried to speak it was delayed, and when I finally spoke it came out lispy; I went to er and they ran numerous tests, but found nothing; however in 1998 I had my tonsils removed; when I woke up it felt like I had something stuck in my throat, and it has not been right since; this sensation I have also makes my mouth n face feel tingly, and my teeth hurt; the Dr recommended I see ent; what are your thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
You should get ENT consultation. Get done nasopharyngolaryngoscopy, which is endoscopy to visualise throat and larynx. So that if there is any foreign body will be seen easily.
You might have reflux disease which is causing such problems again and again. Get treatment for that.
In doubt do reply