Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Swallowed vinyl glue, what should i do ?

My 1 year old son might have swallowed vinyl glue. he has some on his lips and hands so im pretty sure he swallowed some. he is currently taking a nap. he swallowed the glue while we were driving and when we pulled up to the house he was sleeping. he keeps making these stuttering sniffles while he is sleeping. what should i do. will he be fine?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  731
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Vinyl is a non absorbable material. Because it is a glue Gastric contents (food) and colonic contents (stool) stick to it.

It will pass out in stool.

Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Sat, 27 Nov 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor