Swallowed some face moisturizer. How poisonous are face moisturizer for a 2 year old baby ?

My baby is experiencing such a bad diarrhea episode that her skin is all rashed up and even wounded/ looks like skinned flesh . It hurts so bad that she cries even when touched by water. After seeing doctors without urine test (cos we couldnt get enough sample then) Dr put her up for antibiotics , prebiotics, etc. But i just found out that my mother in law was hiding the fact that she swallowed some face moisturiser!! Im pretty sure that the Dr wouldve needed to know about this! What should i do now? How poisonous are face moisturisers for a 2 year old baby? Help!
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011