Swallowed semen, stuck in throat, irritation, cold, sticky saliva. Cure for symptoms?

I swallowed another person s semen and since then, its stuck in my throat . It did cause some irritation but then in a day or two I was fine. And just after a few days, when I caught cold , I again started feeling the semen in my throat and instead of saliva , the semen has been coming up in my mouth all the time and making my saliva sticky. How can an I get rid of this semen in my throat? I haven t consulted a doctor yet.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012