Swallowed hot potato, sore throat, burps. Previously suffered from reflux, IBS issues. Taking esomeprazole. Advise?

I attempted to swallow a piece of hot fried potato and it seemed to lodge in my throat (down the wrong way) and instantly caused a very strong burning sensation. I ran and got some iced water from the fridge to drink but this did not really help very much as it felt the water was going down my throat but not over this area - hence I thought it had gone down the wrong way! This morning it is very sore when I swallow (as if something is still stuck in my throat), but you are unable to cough it up and I have been burping up wind a few times. This incident in my home happened yesterday evening. I would also like to point out (due to stress levels at work) I have suffered from reflux and IBS issues for 15+ years, but is controlled by me taking one Esomeprazole 20mg tablet in the morning every day.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013