Swallowed crystal meth, sleeplessness even after heavy work. What to do?

Hi, this is embarrassing but my friend somehow convinced me to try ice for the first time. I later learned that this is crystal meth . so I did just try it. we swallowed it, and honestly it wasn t a lot. But that was yesterday at 3 pm, about 36 hours ago. I tried to sleep, it never came. I ended up cleaning my wholehouse spotless for 11 hours straight with no break. And I still feel like I won t be able to fall asleep... What can I do to fall asleep? .... I guess I can t get an answer because I don t have money right now....
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012