Swallowed chimichanga, hard part. Unable to cough it out. Have soreness and pain. Help?

Two days ago I swallowed the hard, end piece of a chimichanga. It got stuck in my throat . I was able to breath but the food wouldn t move. I coughed to bring it up ... when that didn t work I tried drinking something to help it go down. It wasn t until my husband gave me one blow to my back in an upward motion while I bent over and coughed. The piece was dislodged but I am now I am experiencing extreme soreness/pain in the area of the gland in my neck upward through the jaw and under the ear. What can I do to lessen this pain?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013