Swallowed catheter, trouble breathing, hair loss, itchy and dry skin. Treatment?

hi my name is linda gutierrez i had trauma done to me in my throat, swallowing a catheter straw down my esohagus, this procedure damaged my throat enabling me to breathe properly, hair loss , itchy dry skin , increased saliva drooling, plugged ears.. kaiser likes to say it was caused by acid reflux. which is absurd because my acid never got to my throat, just my chest, i wanted to know is there any treatment for my condition or should i let it heal on its own?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012