Swallowed a small piece of plastic, can breath properly, sensation of it being stuck in my throat. Treatment?

I have swallowed a very small piece of plastic that came from ice bag, this had happened almost 2 hours ago.. i have eaten 2 spoon of rice to push it through as i feel like it still in my throat .. but i can breath properly.. i dont know the sensation everytime i swallow water or my saliva it feels like it is still there..
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you still eat fiber diet and plenty of fluids to clear it off
but if no progress need to go for physician who can remove the piece through the endoscopic procedure which s easiest and safest