Swallowed a fish bone, left side of chest hurting. Is it indigestion ?

hi, last night i swallowed a fish bone , thickness of tooth pick but quite small in lenth. i didnt think anything of it until 5 mins later when i got a pain in my left side of my chest. its been hurting since and if i put pressure on the area of where it hurts the pain is even greater, it hurts more. i think the bone scrapped my skin ...or is it indigestion ? i have experienced indigestion but its not like this. i look foward to your hearing from you. thank you
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jun 2010