Swallowed a fish bone. How dangerous can that be?

Hello I think I swallowed a fish bone earlier and I am pissed because a have never eaten fish before and out of respect for the house I was eating at in a foriegn country I am visiting I tried some and now I have a fish bone :/ I know that I ate a peice and then as I went to eat another I noticed a small bone maby the diameter of thread or a tad bigger and probably about an inch long. I said hey should I pull these out and they said yes so after that I picked maticulusly thru the fish as I ate it(killing time between bites cause I didn t like it) and like I said now I am pretty darn sure that that first bite was the one that got me :( Needless to say this will be my first and last time eating fish, I have refused all my life and the one time I give in to be polite I have this happen so I m taking it as a sign that I am just not a fish person lol
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
nothing will happing as it is not a big one its will happen some times...even i have the same problem some times:).You can remove it by yourself our you have to eat white rice at once after that you will feel fine no medical treatment needed for that untill it is trouble for you or something like that thank you