Swab testing showed E.coli, candida species. Another swab test resulted in Klebsiella species. Why two different results?

last december 10, i had my first SWAB testing resulting to 1. Escherichia coli (moderate growth) & 2. Candida Species (heavy growth) and after taking an augmentin and diflucan as per my OB gyne prescibed, but then my infection didnt go, and went to another doctor for a second opinion and my second SWAB Testing result was im having a Klebsiella species(scanty growth).pls i need more explanation what does this means..and why my 2 swab testing resulting two different result?..and doctor prescribed me Suprax 400mgfor klebsiella. i feel better and my thirst gone, my frequent urination lessen to 90% and fever gone.what makes me worried is that, since the first time i noticed my infection before i went for my first SWAB testing last december 10 2012, this 1 pimple like in my inner upper left tight appear, until now its here, though its not itchy but irritating me and im not at peace to know what is really the cause of having this pimple like....just an additional information wit my health, my BP became high up to 146 and blood sugar counts 107, which is outside the normal range of blood sugar...i appreciate..any help, suggestions and advice that you could extend for these health problem i am having please.... im 37 years old woman, 66 kilos and 5 0 in height.thanks
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013