Sutures near knee cap keep oozing black blood after ACL recon. Normal?

I just had ACL recon 3 days ago. The sutures on or near the knee cap are oozing dark, almost black blood . The area around the knee (approx. 6 x6 from top of knee cap to top of shin and side to side of knee) looks bruised, but not like any bruising I have seen before, very dark pink all around with lighter pearly pinkish tones around the edges. The skin is tight but not painful to touch. It doesnt feel warm or hot. When I bend my knee, I hear liquid sloshing back and forth. Is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012