Susten 200 lead to pregnancy, can I get conceive ?

I am 30 years old and married for 1 year. we are try for baby and its cld not happen cause my follicle egg comes out late and rapturing on 21 st after my period. my doc suggest a treatment to bring the follicle egg earlier and rupture on time. so she gave me 3 inject of foligraft and me egg ruptured on 15 day.then she suggest me to take susten 200 pills for 15 day. since i m taken it i m getting dizziness which long for 10 to 15 min. then I ll be fine. is these the symptom of taking the pills ? can i get conceive ?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Tablets given to you are to support endometrium for implantation and if pregnancy occurs to support pregnancy. Yes you can conceive. Keep trying . All the best.