Sustained a contusion from hip bone down to mid thigh after fall, intense pain, tearing sensation. What could it be ?

I am a 36 yo f, fell about 8 yards out of a moving vehicle (going apx 10 mph), landed on my right side where I sustained a contusion from my hip bone down to mid thigh. Neg. x-ray , but pain consistant since (about 2 years ago). Cannot stand to lay on side due to pain, and pain so intense that it wakes me at night. Sometimes I can t stand for more than a minute or two because there is a burning/tearing sensation that buckles me. My pcp wants me to have another x ray, but I feel that is a waste of time. What else could it be?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013