Suspecting schizophrenia. Caused by heat stroke or hereditary?

I suspect that my husband has schizophrenia ...He has not been dianosed with it...but he has thrown into many mental Instituions...He was a gentle man and went thru alot of trauma can this spur iron...or is it generational...or can it be brought on by heat stroke o...Sorru i have alot of questions...He wants to travel and has been gone for 21?2 mo..going back and forth between seattle and Florida...Cannot stay focused i tried to give him a job at home but he haas lost interest...Always blames me for everything..
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013