Suspecting cardiac ischemia, 2 blockages removed in angioplasty. Sleeplessness, headache, reduced BP and dizziness. Causes ?

I am 62 now. My doctor advised angiogram on suspecting cardiac ischaemia during the last stage of a TMT test. Two blockages were detected and I underwent angioplasty on 28th jan 2013. I have been taking, along with other medicines (plavix, clavix, tonact) cardace 125 mg in the morning and metpure xl 125 at bed time. I am having new complaints like occasional sleeplessness , headache and dizziness . My diastolic BP sometimes shows readings around 60. Are these due to hypotension?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013