Suspected to have a parasite. Will I pic it up too? Precautions?

Hello my sister in law has just come back from a holiday in Egypt and has been in touch with the out of hours doctor sevice and is suspected to have a parasite but we dont know for certain. My daughters are due to go and stay there for 3 days and I am trying to find out if they will pick it up too? they have told her not to touch people and to wipe all door handles and toilet with antibacterial solution she is a hairdresser but is allowed to work, are my 3 and 7yr old daughters going to be ok to go there?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response

There are certain diseases endemic to certain areas.
people who visit that places should take prophylaxis for those diseases.
These are contagious diseases and give a proper condition they may spread to others.
Because of the doctors advice it is advisable to keep away people from exposure till the incubation period is over or treated completed.