Suspected of cauda equina and kidney stones. White flakes in urine, severe stomach pain. Immediate doctor visit needed?

I am 26 female 5"1 weight 117 lbs. I have mid section back pain, trouble holding my bladder, and when I pee I have white flakes in urine also dull aching pain throughout my whole stomach. Went to doctor today they did urine test found I have blood in urine, said he THINKS I might have cauda equina, and was going to send me straight to the ER but said he spoke with another doctor and he said to just take the meds he had prescribed to me and gave me a funnel thing to pee in to see if any thing is left behind b/c thinks I may have kidney stones. Said if I feel any worse to get to ER immediately. The pain is constant how would I know when to go to ER feeling like I do. it's enough that it makes me shed tears.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013