Suspected of Glaucoma in pachmetry, perimetry tests. Advised Repsea. Does homeopathy help ?

I HYVE BEEN DIAGONOSED AND SUSPECTED OF GLAUCOMA . THE PACHMETRY AND PERIMETRY TESTS WERE CONDUCTED AND SHOWED POSITIVE SIGNS. DOCOTORS HAVE ADVISED REPEA TEST AFTER THREE MONTHS BEFORE THEY CAN START ANY MEDICATION . THEY SAY ONCE THEY START THE MEDICINT THEN IT WILL BE FOR A LIFE TIME. I M NOT SUFFERING FROM ANY MAJOR DISEASES. THIS IS NOT HERIDATARY AND I M NOT DIABETIC. I HAVE MODERATE BLOOD PRESSURE AND TAKE STAMLO 5 TABS ONCE IN A DAY. I M 56 YRS OLD MALE. MY QUESTION IS SHOULD I START HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT INSTEAD OF ALLOPATHIC OR BOTH. CAN HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT EVERSE THE GLAUCOMA PROBLEMS REGARDS AAAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012