1. Pachymetry is used to detect thickness of cornea and Perimetry is used to test visual field
in suspected cases of glaucoma.
2. were there any changes in vision (Seeing halos,reduced vision
, pain-redness in eye, nausea or vomiting,or narrowing of vision (tunnel vision
) which prompted you to seek Ophthalmologist?
3. did they also examined the inner eye pressure (Tonometry),shape and color of the optic nerve
(Opthalmoscopy), angle in the eye where the iris meets the cornea (gonioscopy)??
4. Did they diagnose open Angle OR closed Angle Glaucoma?
5. Glaucoma cannot be reversed or prevented, and when left untreated result in progressive loss of vision,total blindness,tunnel vision.
6. homeopathic medicine can be given as Adjunct with Allopathic medicine
to counteract any side effects caused by modern drugs.
7. Take diet rich in Vitamin C (citrus fruits), giving rest to eyes by avoiding watching TV,computers, continuous reading,driving, and use UV protective spectacles while going outside.