Survivor of ovarian and thyroid cancer, fatigue, morning nausea, spider veins on abdomen. Reason?

I am an ovarian cancer and thyroid cancer survivor - ovarian in 2009, borderline ovarian cancer stage iiic - and thyroid , Papillary stage II in 2010 and 2013. I currently am having some signs that my doc says sounds like they are liver related. Such as extreme fatigue, morning nausea everyday, quite visable spider veins on my abdomen. What is your opinion? I am having labs done in a few days. I am a 54 year old woman
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013