Surrounding area around the pimple after picking seems to be raised, red, bumpy, scaly with a hole oozing liquid. How can I get relief?

I had a pimple growing on my nose and I picked at it and a layer of skin came off, around the area. The skin is growing back but the surrounding area is raised, red, bumpy and somewhat scaly, I accidentally rubbed my washcloth to hard across my nose when I was washing my face and now I see hole in my nose that are deep red and now my nose is oozing clear liquid. I have tried putting neospian on it to help but the liquid just comes over the type of it. Not sure what I need to do it get my nose back to normal since its really red and still very raised and bumpy.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012