Surprising amount of blood after sneezing, have a dull headache. Why am I sluggish?

I sneezed a little while ago and there was a surprising amount of blood coming from my right nostril . It wasnt dripping or anything but it was bleesing for a few minutes. Now the bleeding stopped but it still appears in my spit and my right eye feels heavy and i have a light dullheadache on the right side of my head also i feel sluggish. What can this be? I wanna also add there has been a littlw bit of blood in the right side of my nose for a few days
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013